WHAT IS ERP?
Enterprisr Resource Planning(ERP) is an industry term used to define a broad set of business management practices that support company operations from a holistic,integrated,and enterprise-wide solution,Because of the interconnectivity of ypur process,in today’s marketplace,it is crucial that your firm restrict data silos that are common with most integrated systems.
By implementing ERP software,you are thus changing the course of your business and impacting the transparancy of each component,As our firm partners with yours,we are committed to using a set of integrated,cross-functional business processes that help you in the follwing ways:
1) Improve productivity and insight
- Leverage self-services and analytics across your organization.
- Improve OPerational efficiency and productivity within and beyond your enterprise.
2) Reduce costs through increased flexibility
- Use enterprise services architecture to improve process standardization,efficiency,and adaptability.
- Extend transactions,information,and collaboration functions to a broad business community.
3) Reduce risk
- Solve your current enterprise anomalies that can restrict insight into complex data issues and promote better governance.
- Establish data logic parameters in the database designs to restrict manual repetition.
4) Improve financial management and corporate governance
- Gain deep visibility into your organization with strategic and operational functionality combined with business analytics.
- Increase profitability,improve financial control, and manage risk.
5) Provide immediate access to enterprise information
- Provide employees new ways to access the enterprise information required for their daily activites.