About the Project
The International Labour Organisation needed to develop an application which allowed beneficiaries of ILO programmes to establish their own baselines and endlines which could be used to chart individual change, and be aggregated to show the impact of the intervention as a whole. The web and mobile applications we built for them included the following features:
- Customizable survey forms.
- Survey data collection through mobile device and web.
- Offline data collection on mobile devices.
- Visual reporting on survey responses and comparisons between attempts.
- User, Manager, and Admin accounts.
The Android mobile application was built using the Android SDK.